By Samuel Kwok,Tony Massengill,Jose Fraguas
Read Online or Download Mastering Wing Chun Kung Fu PDF
Similar martial arts books
Dim Mak die tödlichen NervenpunkteBeim Dim Mak werden bestimmte Nervenpunkte, die auf sog. Meridianen liegen extrem gereizt. Das komplette energetische procedure des Menschen, additionally Körper, Geist und Seele kann somit stark beeinflusst werden. Um eine bestimmte Wirkung zu erreichen bedarf es einer umfassenden Kenntnis über die Meridiane und deren Nervenpunkte, aber auch über die Anatomie des Menschen.
“I congratulate Sifu Alex Co for translating this infrequent and significant publication whose old importance can't be overstated. All practitioners of Ngo Cho must have this at their aspect! ” —Grandmaster Benito Tan, Beng Kiam Athletic AssociationIn chinese language light paintings whole, Alexander Lim Co pours scholarship and greater than 50 years’ event in Ngo Cho into the first-ever illustrated booklet, and English-language translation, of this historic e-book on Fukien 5 Ancestor Boxing.
What do you want to acquire out of your study and perform of an Okinawan martial art? For a tutorial, it might be to procure historic and cultural evidence and information. For a practitioner, it might be to realize services within the combative abilities. If you’re drawn to either, this 3rd of a three-volume anthology is assembled in your comfort to help you endeavors.
Hadaka-Jime: sensible Unarmed strive against is a different education software that's in line with one center procedure. Dr. Feldenkrais built this system as emergency education for infantrymen in global conflict II. via ten one-hour classes, squaddies realized to safeguard themselves opposed to an armed opponent within the so much fast and potent means attainable.
- The Profit-Boosting Principles for Martial Art School Owners: How to Dramatically Increase Your Martial Arts School Profits Without Increasing Your Overhead ... Arts Business Success Steps Book 2)
- Street Fighting Secrets: Mastering the Combat Walking Stick
- Tactical Defensive Training for Real-life Encounters: Practical Self-Preservation for Law Enforcement
- Teaching and Learning Japanese Martial Arts: Scholarly Perspectives Vol. 1
- K.I.S.S.: Keep Individual Security Simple
Additional resources for Mastering Wing Chun Kung Fu
Mastering Wing Chun Kung Fu by Samuel Kwok,Tony Massengill,Jose Fraguas